Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today's Name: Wishing it was Friday but it's only Thursday Day.

Today I get to take Jack to the doctor for his one year appointment. Which involves needles, Yea! And I get to get my prescription filled and get checked out briefly.

Today's Quote:
I think it is impossible to explain faith. It is like trying to explain air, which one cannot do by dividing it into its component parts and labeling them scientifically. It must be breathed to be understood. - Patrick White

Aha-Phrodisiacs:
Tonight my homework is to make a work of art or collage with the same title of Three Uneasy Pieces. I will try to do this and post it here. I need to list 28 possible art work titles. Not that I have to worry about doing them, but I should try to list the names....

1. Interior (The Soul)
2. Exterior (The Body)
3. Structure (The Mind)
4. Yellow House
5. City Streets
6. Barn
7. Water meets the Sun
8. Self Portrait
9. Children s Portrait
10. Why 28?
11. Flowers of Joy
12. Sadness
13. Movement
14. Stillness
15. open
16. Closed
17. Inspire
18. Create
19. Who we are
20. Follow
21. Express
22. Motherhood
23. Wife
24. Expectations
25. My own
26. Transparent
27. Moods
28. Twenty Eight

Journal Juju:
"Filled with faith I...." take each day as it comes. I deal with the kids, with the responsibility, the choices, the love. I take each step as I need to and move forward. You can't move back easily. I try to make the best choices I can. Though sometimes it's hard to know what is right. How can you make a choice when your torn. Every time I visit with my family I want to move back to Salem. I miss them. I wonder what my children miss, what I miss. My family can be dramatic at times. Everyone plays their part and we aren't all in sync yet. I wonder sometimes if that is because I am not there to play mine. Then I see the friends here, the family which I have come to think of as part of my own. I wish there was not 2,000 miles between my families. It makes it very hard to find a way to merge the two. How do you make the choice? How do you have faith? How do you know when you are not where you should be? Will I regret not spending more time with my family? With my aging parents? I want my kids to know them. But then I take away another part of their family by doing so. There is not a right answer. There only is.

I hope I can find inspiration today.

No comments:

Post a Comment