Monday, September 28, 2009

the crazy's made me do it!

So Monday has just started. I really dislike Monday's. I should put that on my list of things to work on. What are good things about Monday's? I will have to think about it.

Journal Juju-
"We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression." Confucius.

To me this is an obvious quote in it's meaning, as someone who has delt with depression in many different forms over the years it can overtake you and submerse your in a haze of darkness if you let it. It can colour your ever choice and view. I guess the key is not to let it get that bad.

I am enjoying the fall rain right now. Reminds me of a good Oregon day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Andrea, I don't like Monday's either. Although today isn't too bad, I have the day off from work and I got to sleep in a little. I'm still playing catch up from my shows. I think I needed to read the Confucius quote today too! Have been doing a little of that sinking myself lately! Have a good day. Give the boys a hug! One for you too!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete