Friday, December 18, 2009

The Sky Is Falling

Once a month the sky falls on my head, I come to, and I see another movie I want to make. - Steven Spielberg

I think if the sky fell on me I might wake up in either a star-trek based universe or middle earth based universe. Funny how I am torn between the two. In the star-trek universe everyone is equals, you have no need that is lost in the mundane existence of everyday life. You have the career you want, you can help others, you can be part of something creates something bigger then yourself. In a middle earth type world, things are more basic. Yes there is war and I am sure poverty, but there is also magic, and more harmony with the things around you. A slower pace as it were.

I don't take the time to slow down very often. I am almost always going, thinking, doing. Though some days more in my head then others.


I wish I had the power to change lives for the better.
The resources to make anything possible.
And the heart to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment