Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snowflakes and Snowmen!


Though we have not really had any snow here yet! (Not counting the small flurries on Halloween!) I love this program on Better Homes and Garden's website. Makes me want to get decorating!

Snowflake Maker



Very Cute Snowmen made from fondant.
Martha Stewart's No-Melt Snowmen


Maybe I will make these this year for the kids!
Martha Stewart's Snowman Cupcakes



Who could eat a snowman with a face like that?
Martha Stewart's Coconut Snowman


1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Wish you were here to do them for Twinkle Night! I'm a little worried without your mom to keep me on task! ha! ... really not funny.
    I put a check in for you with your mom's birthday package. It's for October. I haven't done any Nov. books yet. Hope all is well there and you're feeling o.k. Another new cuddle bug coming soon! Can't wait to see pic's!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete