Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello internet universe! I haven't posted in a while! I do have a good reason though...




Baby Malcolm and myself Nov 27th 2010 (Day after he was born!)



Baby Malcolm's first Christmas!

So Malcolm was born Nov 27th. 8 lbs 6 oz. He is a fairly easy baby (We were blessed with all easy babies)! The other two are adjusting well and can't wait to share their toys and games with him! Christmas was great. My mother visited, my sister had her twins, we stayed with the in-laws most of the winter break, and in general had lots of help and rest. Both of which were fantastic to have! I hope I can find the time to post more this year. I am also planning to get back into yoga and regular exercise since I was pregnant most of last year! I hope all of you had a great holiday season and a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment