Friday, January 22, 2010

Children

So today my children were horrible. Fighting, pushing, hitting, not listening to me, etc etc. However there were a few moments that just cracked me up.

Liam, my 3 1/2 year old, was jumping on the couch and I told him to stop and his responce was "Yes Sir! Whatever you say Sir!" I asked him why he called me Sir, and he said " 'cause I felt like it!" And then when he was trying again later to do the same thing he said, "Look a spaceship!" and pointed over my shoulder trying to get me to look away.

I mean come on, you have to laugh!


On another note. I hope anyone that has anything to give can find a way to give to Haiti. I donated $5.00 via my cell phone this week which will just be added to my bill. And I will be purchasing the itunes CD of Hope for Haiti Now. Truely touching. We can each make a difference whether it is with money, old shoes and clothing, or even a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment