Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today's Name: Eyes Wide Open

Today's Quote:
I shut my eyes in order to see. -Paul Gauguin

Today I got to: Go to the zoo with the kids, and in-laws.

"The best of all possible worlds..." would be colorful for one. Would be like a cool breeze off the water on a warm day. A surprise but a welcome one. It would be opportunities, compassion, the ability to see the differences and being ok with them. Drumming music (African dance beat), warm baked cookies (Mainly the smell filling the space) or even better fresh bread, soft cotton robes, sand under my feet, a fire crackling, the sound of nature (whether that be rain, wind, waves, the birds, or crickets). laughing, smiling, joyous.

I was going to write about somethings that I realised today about my shopping behaviors and such but I am not in that space right now. So maybe tomorrow. I want to be in the space listed above. Jaimie asked what I wanted for my birthday, maybe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment