Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's Name: It's only Tuesday... Crap!

(Pictures are of my two boys, Jack on his Birthday and Liam at the zoo last month)

My kids are at a hard passage. Liam my almost three year old is good most the time. However he wants to do more physical things with his younger brother Jack. Jack who just turned one had been fairly grumpy since his shots last week and now wants to climb everything! The dinning room chairs, the coffee table, everything. Then he falls off them or Liam pushes him. Great fun. Thus the title today!

Today's Quote:
Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity. - Michael J. Gelb

Inner Message Potion:
Think- "I'm doing better than I thought."

I wanted to do that before I did the journal which is....
"You're enough..." most days. I want to say every day but I don't feel like that. It totally maters on the day and how I am feeling. Today I moved my collections cabinet to the family room so I could enjoy it. I did laundry so I might have clothes to wear. I fed the kids real meals at the dinning room table. I am going to take a shower before bed. Though my hair will be a huge mess tomorrow. Every day I try to do something productive. Sometimes more then one thing. I miss work sometimes. OK, a lot of the time. I think it would be different if I was paid to do the things I do. There is something about knowing what you are doing helps pay the bills every month or helps with your lifestyle that makes such a difference. So here is to being enough, doing enough, feeling enough... and maybe getting paid for it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment