Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's Name: Thank the Gods it's Friday!

Today's Quote(s):
Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. - John F. Kennedy

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel. - Melissa Etheridge

Toast of the Day:
Here's to finding your own unique approach, identity or style.

Journal Juju:
G.K. Chesterton said, "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost." Three things I would potentially lose...
When I think of things that could be loss I tend to be drawn to people that could be loss more then anything. About my father getting older and having the relationship I want with him. About my brother and sister who I wish I was closer to. About my children and wanting them to be healthy and strong and wonderful people. About my husband who I love and could not imagine a life without. My friends who though I know I am not always the best friend I love each of them and they are rooted in me. Even my in-laws who I could not imagine my life without. I remember a time when I could not stand my brother in law Steve. We just couldn't seem to communicate. I see him now as another rooted part of myself. I would like to think that I love each of these people and that they know that.

Today I get to: Have the afternoon without the kids and to spend some time on myself. Like taking a shower, doing some art, running some errands without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment